- Corner-ties to stop the duvet from slipping inside the cover
- Invisible button enclosure concealed within the flange to keep the duvet from popping out
- Made with premium 100% organic cotton with eco-friendly, non-toxic dyes
- Fair TradeTM Certified – ethical and sustainable, from farm to finish
- Sweatshop-free, no child labour
- 300 true thread count using long staple cotton fibre, single-ply yarn
- Made with respect in India, brought to you direct; no middleman, no extra charges
I recently found out about this company and having heard of the benefits of organic cotton in the past, I decided to give it a go. I bought the Rann Duvet cover and Malabar pillow covers (I like to mix n match). When buying, I was happy enough that they were ethically made and that they contributed to a charity. But when my items arrived, I couldn’t believe how beautifully its all packaged, how well-stitched each item is and how ultra-soft the cotton is! As a stickler for quality, I know it when I find it! I’d give it much more than just 5 stars if I could!
Excellent quality and real sense of ‘feel good’ about this company. Definitely helping us sleep better – not only the softness of their bedding, but also knowing that my purchase is going towards a good cause. Well done Ara!
We bought a duvet cover and some sheets from Ara recently and were delighted with the quality. Their material is lovely – even my husband said it was fabulous! The bedding is so luxurious to sleep in and i’m even more pleased that the company takes their responsibility towards the environment and workers seriously.